Bela Bartok's String Quartet No.5, 2015-2017
- An transcription of Bela Bartok's No.5 String Quartet for Marimba Quartet. A research document and a compete performance guide is written with it.
- First movement was premiered by MSU Percussion Ensemble in 2015.
- Full transcription was premiered by the Without Boarder Percussion Quartet in Fall 2017.
- Video below is the third movement of this transcription. The full transcription video is coming soon.
Princess of Xiliang, Spring 2014
- A percussion chamber piece with Chinese opera singer
- Premiere by P PLAY Percussion Group, August 2014
Re-Construct, Winter 2013-2014
- A Marimba and electronic guitar duet
- Premiere by Yun Ju Pan, March 2014
Farewell, My Dearest Love, Summer 2011
- A percussion ensemble three movement piece with Chinese opera singer
- World Premiered by P PLAY Percussion Group, August 2011
- Premiered in America by Ithaca College Percussion Ensemble, December 2011
Pirates of Caribbean, Spring 2011
- An arrangement of the music from Pirates of the Caribbean for large percussion ensemble
- Premiered by P PLAY Percussion Group, August 2011
Song of Buried Flowers, Summer 2010
- A percussion chamber piece with Chinese opera
- Premiered by P PLAY Percussion Group, August 2010